Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Great Conferences!

Thank you, parents, for coming to our fall conferences this past week, and also for bringing your child with you.  I was so proud of all of my students for the way they presented their work on the SMART Board.  What a great bunch of students I have!

Please note the parent help link I have added to my web page.  (Scroll down and look on the right hand side.)  I will periodically add helpful links for parents here.  The first link I've added is a link to a page where one can print out the Fry Word flash cards.  As I mentioned at your child's conference, the Fry words are a list of the most commonly read words in the English language.  This link can give you some helpful materials to help your child practice these words at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment